* Dive warps now work in quests with "Old-style warp detection" checked.
* If Link swims or dives into a warp, he remains swimming/diving during the warp transition.
* Corrected the label next to some of the trap tiles in the default quest.
* ZC should no longer crash when returning to the main menu after beating a quest.
* "Win Game" combos should now work as advertised.
* Quest Rule: 'Hearts Required' Affects Non-Special Items. This replaces the previous 'Hearts Required' bug fix of mine. The rule is on page 5 and currently off for all quests.
* Quest Rule: Push Block CSet Fix. In The Legend of Zelda, moving push blocks are visible even in darkness. Presumably this is because they are set to CSet 9. This rule is on for all quests except proposed1st and its kin.
* Fixed Link's position when exiting 'Cave (Walk Up)' combos. Reminder to all: the blue square can either go on top of the 'Cave (Walk Up)' combo, or sixteen pixels north of it (which is the opposite of 'Cave (Walk Down)' combos).
* Discontinued the 'Translucent Nayru's Love Shield' and 'Flickering Nayru's Love Shield' Quest Rules, instead delegating those details to the Item Editor.