I'm posting this here for now to help generate ideas until I finalize it. I sent this to ST in a message:

Need you to do me a favor when you get a chance if you don't mind--Need you to make me some sort of trophy image with a transparent background. It's an idea for a new forum game--I'm going to name the image something and upload it to the FTP and then release hints until somebody downloads it. They can then place it into their signature. Then I would reupload it named something else. I'll let you decide size, animation(sparkles?), colors, jewels...just be as creative as you want.

Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be a trophy...maybe a question mark block a la mario(since its location will be a mystery)? Maybe there should be more than one image? Like the url could be www.armageddongames.net/finderskeepers/triforce.gif and the image could be a little triforce? Help me brainstorm.

I'd have my wife, username annnuh, run it while I'm gone.

I'm thinking I'll call it Finders Keepers, but even that is up for suggestions. Once I get it finalized, I'll make a sticky thread in Forum Games to post the hints. (You'll have to join the usergroup to access it.)

What do you guys think? Interested? Opinions on name, image, anything else? Questions, comments, concerns?