@King Aquamentus
The octopus swims away after losing interest.
Awe, there goes your sushi.
@TheDarkOne
It was trapped, and you managed to disarmed them.
You fine... A harpoon!

@Everyone
You continue through the cave and come to a room with a bed a bookshelf a mirror and a trunk and a bathtub. The mermaid hops in it and changes forms.
"awe, nothing like nice salt water on my skin. What we need to reach the mermaid city is in the trunk. It's the large pearl it'll allow you 3 to breath underwater like me."

Merlina opens the trunk pockets something while she isn't looking and grabs the pearl. "This big thing.?"

"Yup, let's go, she grabs a sceptre along the walla nd holds it infront of the mirror and begins speaking in Aquan, and then the room morphs. Before you know it and you're beneath the waves in the mermaid kingdom infront of mermaid statue and the place reeks of death. Mermaids are collapsed on the ground and the castle is surround in black fog? Why is there fog underwater.

"She's back, I think is time I pay my mother a visit and put a stop to this."

NOTE: Getting to the palace is your job, there are a infinite amount of possibilities. Have fun! And try not to attract any unwanted attention teehee. You can also communicate at anytime remember that!