Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Moreover they have been going around to Zelda sites and removing or altering the history of the zeldaclassic project even though AGN has been the home of Zelda Classic for 25 years!
Do you have some examples of these sites? I've heard nothing about any such effort, and find it unlikely given how little outreach the ZC community has had. We're pretty isolated and have barely put in any effort to advertise the program to the greater internet or even other Zelda fan sites lately despite declining interest. So I'd be surprised to hear if someone did put in that effort.

I'm also kinda surprised that PureZC actually removed the AGN link on their about page. Pure is one of the slowest moving sites I know and they got on that change with unprecedented speed. I'd have figured they'd just forget it was there. There's probably more links buried in the forum's many old pinned topics that they have forgotten. In fact...Yup, there we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Sorry for not responding, I figured the next update would help explain the situation, but we haven't gotten there yet.
We have multiple repositories in the background you are not aware of yet, and two have full history. The repo in question was made public for vetting and various purposes; it is branch-specific and gigabyte+ of unwanted and unused cruft were simply left out of it. If you are interested in making sure we maintain the history I'll be happy to send you a message and a link when this happens in the next week or two. I do believe it is important as well. Thank you for your concern.
Are you at liberty to share anything about the planned direction for the AGN repo and what cruft is being done away with? Understandable if it's all being kept hush-hush for the moment, just curious how the two versions will differ and why users would want to pick one over the other.