Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.57%

End of Time FAQs

Place your questions about Pineconn's quest, "End of Time" here!

Pineconn, are the statues in the room with the Master Key in Level 2 supposed to fire?

Edit: The string on screen 7F in the Overworld is "This may come in handy in the future." However, the room is assigned to be for gambling.

Also, explain why the Ropes (the snakes) are "moonslithering" (i.e. The only animation for Rope is for slithering to the right; even when traveling to the left.)

How does one advance in Level 3? I have trouble finding out how to reach the SE portion of the dungeon save for two rooms in the SE corner. Where can one find the hookshot?
    I destroy my enemies. I make them my friends. —Abraham Lincoln

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

Re: End of Time FAQs

Quote Originally Posted by boram_c
    Place your questions about Pineconn's quest, "End of Time" here!

Pineconn, are the statues in the room with the Master Key in Level 2 supposed to fire?

They are not.

Edit: The string on screen 7F in the Overworld is "This may come in handy in the future." However, the room is assigned to be for gambling.

No, that's NOT a gambling room. It's an info room, but don't bother with it, because all 3 are "Ha, I made some cash! Thanks, bud!"

Also, explain why the Ropes (the snakes) are "moonslithering" (i.e. The only animation for Rope is for slithering to the right; even when traveling to the left.)

Hmm.... How odd... I never noticed that before... Maybe that's how it is for the original game? I was thinking about making an update, so... that's something to fix! You earned yourself a place on the credits!

How does one advance in Level 3? I have trouble finding out how to reach the SE portion of the dungeon save for two rooms in the SE corner. Where can one find the hookshot?

Go to the room east of the room that has the boss door (the boss-doored room has lava in it; is my main screenshot). The room to the east of the boss-doored room has 2 Bats, no? And has a staircase in the center that you cannot get to, right? You need to bomb the north wall from another room. Obviously, to get to the SE portion, use the hookshot that's in that staircase.
    Comments are in bold.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

How do I get through the very first part of level 4? I can't budge the blocks and I have tried moving the statues in the opening room. Do I need another power bracelet? Thanks!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

You do. To find the mini-dungeon for the Lv. 2 Bracelet, from the start of the overworld, go up, right, up (using the hookshot), and you'll be on your way to NE Hyrule.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn
    You do. To find the mini-dungeon for the Lv. 2 Bracelet, from the start of the overworld, go up, right, up (using the hookshot), and you'll be on your way to NE Hyrule.
    OK, that must be the one under the lake that I was in. I didn't know how to open the shutter door after getting through the first lock block and key door. I will go back and try again.

Edit: I figured it out. It helps when you push blocks in the right direction! Good quest so far!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

Yep, that is correct. And yes, you must open that shutter door.
    My quests:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

OK, next area. I am stuck in the Truth Cave. It turns out that I didn't have any bombs when I entered and none of the enemies drop any and I need them to get into the center room. And as far as I can tell, I can't leave. That counts for saving and continuing as well. Any hints or suggestions?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

Ack... Well... Look's like you're stuck... Well, I have to give you the Level 1 cheat code because it lets you refill bombs... I'll PM you.

Never thought about that! You got me! :) That is a necessary change!

As a warning to everyone out there: When you enter the Truth Cave (a wide cave entrance with waterfalls on the rockface; west of the lake), have at least one bomb! That is my fault and I will create a new version soon for those who haven't downloaded it and want to.

Sorry.
    My quests:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Thanks for your help Pineconn! I will continue with the quest soon!

Found and completed level 5 in the underworld. I found a lot of goodies after that as well. Trying to find a way to get to the northwest where level 6 should be. I can't seem to find a path there. Thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

No problem. It's my job to help when I made a mistake. :)

En route to Level 6, eh? An item is required to get to the area Level 6 is in, so, if you haven't found the item (you'll get it after Level 5, so look for one!), get it! I'll help you if you can't find it.
    My quests:

Thread Information