Okay, so I know I'm not the first to make a "Zelda 3" quest, but hopefully, mine will be the best by far.

What can the gameplay be expected to look like? Imagine my old quest, for those who remember it, but with more exploration. Or like DemoEx, but longer and with less GuideDangIt style puzzles. I've worked hard to make it as non-linear as possible, but of course, the easiest path is to just complete the dungeons in sequential order.

How far along is it? I've finished the overworld and Level 1, so it's a bit early. But as this one isn't on a beta build, you can expect an official release this time.

the Story? Well:

After the events of Zelda 2, all chaos broke loose. Dark Link's unleashing turned out to be one last saving throw by Ganon's henchmen, who used the blood of Dark Link to revive Ganon, as Dark Link was a close enough analogue to work. Then, upon returning, Ganon immediately went on a rampage, Hyrule Castle was obliterated, the Triforce of Power was seized, and the Triforce of Courage vanished mysteriously. Some say it left of its own will, but most say that's crazy and that it just disappeared. The Triforce of Wisdom was once again split into 8, but this time, Ganon himself divided it and had his minions guard them with a new ferocity, in places located in the most dangerous areas of Hyrule. No, feeling invincible, Ganon has been making Death Mountain erupt and threatens to cover Hyrule in lava. With Princess Zelda resigning and fleeing the land in frustration, can Link, with his dark counterpart dead, now put one final end to Ganon?

Well, there's some twists, but I'm not spoiling them. Screens and more coming........