Hey everyone. I've been talking to DarkDragon about a new captcha system and thought it'd be cool to get some insight on the project.

I'm uncertain if he's actually going to use it so I'm not 100% positive you're going to see it here yet but in the near future it may be possible.

Anyway I had a little bit of difficulty with the current captcha system in place and for good reason I'm not going to knock it.

However with any good captcha one thing should absolutely be accomplished. Prevent automated systems from doing ANYTHING.

Which consequently means allow humans, operating normally to do anything.

So I devised a captcha that I think can accomplish this. It would be extremely hard to write software to beat my system and it's fairly easy for humans to use it.

Check it out here...

http://go-ross.com/captcha/

What I'm looking for are critiques and ideas if you have them then post them here or PM me directly.

If you'd like to see this on Armageddon Games let us know!

If you'd like to use the code I'm working on any of your own sites let me know.

It will be protected under the Creative Commons License so you know the drill, you're free to use, modify and redistribute it so long as you keep the hidden disclaimer (invisible when using it) intact.

Anyway I haven't been able to get a lot of feedback on it so I hope someone is alive on here and can take a look at it. Test it out, make some suggestions, critique, whatever.

If you give some substantially good advice or offer any kind of help I'll definitely give you credit for everything you've done.

Thanks guys!