If you have preferences as to the appearances of any of these, by all means, describe them to your heart's content, and they shall be drawn. No problem. Otherwise, questions and comments as follows.

Why the sudden departure from the Rupee scheme? If there are two denominations of lesser rupees, why would there be no greater denominations, yet miscellaneous objects with their worth yet far from their appearance? Or, could it be said that there are objects of equal value in the world that are worth that amount of rupees on pickup and are just immediately turned into that denomination of Rupee? I.e. a seashell can be sold instead of a ten-rupee rupee piece, but there are still 10 rupee pieces in the world? What happened here?

Now, with the bombs... The timing of the explosion is certainly okay. Do you think we could edit the bombs to appear smaller, and to have a longer fuse to match the fuse timing? One of the reasons I want a smaller bomb is so it's easier to believe the size of the explosion, and so I can draw a bomb bag that generates bombs. They'll sort of apparate outside of the bag, and then phase into the cloth of the bag. It's much easier to do when the bombs aren't the size of the bag. :p A smaller bomb also allows for a more distinct fuse.

I am also morbidly curious about the different kinds of keys we can have. We can have a different kind of key for each different dungeon, now that the lockpicks are the "General, non-dungeon-specific" keys. Also, what should the magic key look like? I'm just sort of thinking it'll be a magic lockpick, or a regular lockpick made of really strong material.

Is the Polished Shield a regular Iron Shield (Hylian shield?) only polished and shiny, or an entirely different kind altogether? ... ... Or is the Iron Shield not a Hylian shield at all? Then is the Polished shield a variation of whatever the Iron Shield is or not?

The Bee Smoker: Why would it use magic? It doesn't do any damage. Additionally, perhaps it should only fire one smoke entity at a time, unlike the Red Candle?

There's only one empty bottle? O.o My goodness...

With the Spin Attack Tiger Scroll, I was thinking of letting some old guy teach you the skill for ### Rupees. You pay him the money, and he "gives" you the scroll, though it's invisible. He asks you to perform it in front of him and trigger four crystal switches with it. If only one of them is active for more than a few frames, he removes the invisible item and asks you to try it again for more rupees. When you get it right, you get to keep the (Now visible, non-duplicate) Tiger Scroll. The Crystals can work easily enough with tiered Secrets and scripting, though you'd probably have to leave the house and re-enter it to try again. He can kick us out easily enough with a script though. This guy's house is in the Dark Forest, roughly in the middle of the map on the leftmost edge. There's a sign out front, and brambles in front of his door.