You might want to change your White Sword string back to something more traditional. There's no reason to use this as a political platform; it's just describing the color of the metal. If you prefer, you can utilize the original term: "Noble Sword".

EDIT
I've noticed other strings are unorthodox. Just a heads up that that might lead to low marks in the contest; players will be expecting cryptic messages like the original game.

Found the red candle and am grateful for the boost in weaponry. Also found Level 7 and the Silver Arrow... though I have no bow with which to use it! Still looking for level 2.

One bug: You've placed too many raft flags around the piers on the eastern sea, and one in particular is causing a glitch. Between the two piers you are supposed to cross for the HC puzzle is a raft flag that triggers when the player tries to double back and--if triggered--gets Link stuck on his ladder, leaving only a quit and continue to escape. You really only need the flags on the last pier going North, I recommend removing all other flags on the screen.

Where's the key shop?

Found Level 2. The dungeon's color is a little weird. Ah, it's the wrong CSet! I can tell because it reverts to normal color when the room darkens. Is that intentional?

Level 2 Boss Room: If the player runs out of money, the only option to end the battle is to die or quit. I recommend removing the south shutter to prevent this instance, or adding a staircase back to start.

Found out about the Eagle Dungeon Glitch after I wasted a key on Level 3. I cannot continue in the dungeon without a key shop and I cannot find it.

Dungeon 5 seems to be short a key as well, you may wish to check that. I used the L4 cheat as supplied in the txt file to bypass these problems for now.

I have to say Dungeon 6 is quite interesting. I have never before dared to brave Wizrobes without the blue ring, and the MirrorRobe fight was interesting (but a little drawn out, maybe lower his health a little?). You need to place a hint somewhere in the dungeon, though, telling the player where to look after retrieving their prize.

Check your overworld secrets, especially the whistle door on Screen 7A. There are a few caves instead of stairs.

If you re-enter Level 7, you will be unable to escape without quitting or dying. Also, the boss room has no escape if you run out of rupees save death. You can fix both by putting a 'back to start' staircase in the boss room.

In Level 9, if you do not defy the arrows and get the Magic Key, you risk being unable to complete the game. You either need to drop keys in each of these rooms to replenish the key spent, or supply a means of purchasing keys (because there is not a key shop).