Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.55%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    I like the font, but the "L" and "i" tend to merge together to become a "U" and that can get pretty hard on the eyes. Still worth investigating though.

I'm always onboard with an idea that allows AGN to be more than what it currently is, and allows it to be of more use to a wider variety of people. I could even go so far as to call them consumers at some point, though that's likely a point well into the future.

I tend to prefer to think of it in terms of "What can AGN offer the world that no other site can?" What isn't elsewhere that isn't too useless?

What do people tend to gravitate around? I know that I always seem to get sucked into Buzzfeed articles because I like to see what I have in common with them, and what I've encountered over my scant few years as a mortal that matches up with what they write about. Everyone loves to do that.

So is this a thing about what other people already think? Or on what people should think. Or is it somewhere that doesn't even lie nearby to either of the two?

Whatever it is, it also needs a personality. Remember reading any particular cracked .com article, and the writer is making these truly, truly snarky comments in the middle of each article, with a little image punctuating their thoughts in a visual form, with its own little subtitle? Or when jacksfilms (The Youtube film artist.) goes all 4th wall? We need to find a "voice" that the reader will hear in their head when they read any particular article. I feel that this is extremely important. It ensures people will remember what they've just written, at least for one reason or another.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    I tend to prefer to think of it in terms of "What can AGN offer the world that no other site can?"
    This is a big part of that "what are your primary messages to viewers" question above. This info is key to creating some good stuff.

Thread Information