User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword & Sorcery 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ========================================
    Setting: The three witches!

Long ago a woman made a contract with the Queen of Demons and where given power, they nearly destroyed this dimension until the mageslayer Vulcanus used the powers of light to thwart there plans. In a latch ditch effort to survive the woman servered her soul into three parts and engraved them into three magically talented individuals. Two of them are known to Merlina.

Update

Merlina looks at the castle at sighs. "This kingdom is beyond saving. It has fallen to one the three. We must leave this place." She snaps her finger and before you know it your back in the Tavern. La Croix is there as well, but no one else.
    LACROIX"Took you long enough, boss. Did you find it?"
    MERLINA "You mean this?" She pulls out a black comb. "Oh yeah I found my old comb. One of three. Just got to find the other two combs now."
    FORTUNETELLER "That's mine! Give it back." Screams the mermaid. Lunging for the comb. But La Croix kicks her into a wall.
    L "Back off unless you're looking to get hurt fish, Don't expect me to hold back this time either." He cracks his knuckles.
    N "My name is Nerinae not fish. But point taken."
    M "Here's the scoop, the other two combs are most likely in the hands of the three witches, she'll need all three of them to recombine. We need to fine them and destroy them before that happens. I heard another comb is somewhere in the Forest of Fey. Don't want to deal with Queen Alraune but we might have to. If thing's go south, just run. we don't want to start a war between the Fey and Outsiders like us. It's happened before and it's not pretty. You guys interesting in coming along too, what about you Nerinae? You've got a target for your revenge now. Wanna come along?"

All of a sudden there's a knock on the door.

IMPORTANT
    Cause: Didn't go after La Croix who would of changed Merlina's Mind.
    Effect: A Mermaid Kingdom Died Out, But Nerinae SURVIVED!
    What could of happened: Alliance with mermaids.

This is an example of making a bad decision folks!
    Like or no Like? I can stop if you don't like these Important Decisions.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 02-08-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Thread Information