Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%

Announcement: The Legend Of Zelda (Both Quests) Deluxe

I am working on a suxxessful follow-up on the Zelda 1.5 Deluxe single-quest project. It's a dubble-quest project based on the original TLOZ, butt of course with my "deluxious" ambience. New items, new enemies (those from 1.5 Deluxe and more), two cumplete overworlds (!!) based on the original and nine dungeons, also based on the original game.

The enemies in the basic Hyrule overworld map are almeowst identical to the basic game. Some screens have received additional enemies where it made no sense to me to have no enemies in the original game.

There is now a mirror Hyrule overworld with much stronger enemies. I hope you're gunna enjoy that. The first five levels are accessible from Hyrule, while the last four levels have to be accessed through the mirror part of Hyrule

Okies, I hope I've been able to catch sum of your interest. The quest is being created on the RC3 client of 2.5 Beta. That means that Moldorms will sumtimes leave the screen field (wait to have them come back or just leave screen and re-enter to circumvent the bug). Once RC4 is out, that bug should be solved anyway, and the RC's are cumpatible downwards.

~ Matthew Bluefox
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    I have finished development of the first quest and I have decided that this quest is to be the new "Deluxe" quest. I will cuntinue developping the second quest, butt at a slower pace. The former "Zelda 1.5 Deluxe" had severe graphical issues in the mirror world which would have taken longer to fix than actually doing this new quest. Can an administrator please remove the current "Zelda 1.5 Deluxe" quest from the QDB? I will upload the new TLOZ Deluxe Q1 or "Zelda Deluxe Quest 1" in a few days from now. I'm now testing the final environments (Levels 6 to 9) for smaller issues. All big ones have been exterminated already.
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    The quest is now available for download. Until I have recieved the first feedback from another player, it's cunsidered a public beta. I made sure there are no major bugs left, butt if you find a minor one, by all means, please do let me know! :)
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 06-23-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    (Please remove, I clicked new post instead of edit post).
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 06-19-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 06-23-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Keese
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%
    None of the download links work. I cannot comment on the quest if I cannot download.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Indeed, I'm sorry for not posting the updated links in here, as I got no feedback from here at all, I put less priority. So here we go:

1st Quest (Beta Final Stage): http://www.mediafire.com/?n2iu99yvuvogca0
    2nd Quest (Beta Bug-Fix Stage): http://www.mediafire.com/?ib1ndyy55ish4c2

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Above links are outdated, butt the latest versions have now been uploaded to the QDB of Zelda Classic. Those are 1.0 fully playable and working versions. Both second and first quest should work nicely and screenshots have been added as well.

Edit: Apparently the second quest is now in the QDB, butt the first one is not. I wunder why.
    Edit 2: I have been asked to upload the first quest again, so I did. Also, some screenshots appear to be missing in the second quest QDB entry as well, I was told it could be updated as well. So let's hope for the best. :)
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 10-23-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Hello people, both quests have been uploaded to the QDB now! :) The second quest is missing two more screenshots, butt they're almeowst the same like the first quest's (overworld is similar). :) I didn't wanna give away too many details (spoilers), so I kept the screenshots in both quests simple enuff. I hope that this is not stopping you from trying my quests out. :) Thankies to Dashie for LPing both of my quests soon on Youtubies. :)

PS: There are now two "2nd Quest" files up. Please take the sooner one (the one with the Level 1 screenshot as title).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%
    Lol. No problem. Ahh...old timer.
    Last edited by Dashie; 10-25-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Thread Information