Well, here's the thing. There are several ways that we could go about doing this. While it's true that I really don't want to wait, (Or make everyone else wait...) I also don't want to just blindly rush in and run into a wall that nobody had thought of. So I want at least two opinions on how you would like to see it done, and we can deliberate from there. Personally, I'm still inclined to do it the following way:

1. We can suggest categories for the superlatives. (Best avatar, Most likely to ____, etc.)
  2. We can decide amongst ourselves which are good and which are bad.
  3. When we have a solid set, I'll tell everyone to PM me with X amount of names to nominate. Obviously, these nominations will be kept in the utmost of secret.
  4. When I have enough, (Not so much enough, as "The deadlines has passed." :p ) I'll just start making polls in the Superlatives forum just like Foxy did in 2004.
  5. They should all be no-reply. It'd also be nice if it were invisible until the time of voting, and if voting in each poll doesn't bump it. Those aren't up to me though.

Thoughts?