To try and wipe out the attack code and other random damage caused last time AGN was hacked, I've completely wiped the forum software and done a reinstall. A few consequences:

1. I've restored users and posts from backup, but some features will be missing or broken until I manually fix them. Please post any problems you notice here.

2. Since AGN has a low level of activity these days I've disabled all but the most active forums, and those dedicated to ZC development. Everything is still available to read in the archives, and could well be back some day if activity picks up.

3. If you were formerly a member of the senior staff, are active, and want your position reinstated, please post here or PM me.

4. I've disabled registration temporarily, until the kinks with the reinstall are worked out and I find a good CAPTCHA system that doesn't leak spambots like a sieve. If you have any ideas, please post them here.

5. I'm going to see if I can install some themes besides the default vBulletin white & blue. If you have any logos, smilies, or other images that I could use to spruce the place up, please post them here. Also, if you have experience creating or modifying vBulletin themes and would like to help out, please send me a PM.

On deck:
- Put in non-crap CAPTCHA and enable registration
- Fix generic avatars
- Fix smilies
- Install themes (in progress)
-- Black
-- Fire
- Fix bug thread icons
- Install arcade
- Fix reputation
- Fix stars
- Fix infraction system
- Install spam blacklist
- Fix zeldaclassic.com comments
- Fix zeldaclassic.com mirrors
- Fix zeldaclassic.com emails?
- Fix zeldaclassic.com & AGN unified logins (won't fix for now)
- Fix redirection problem when logging in
- Change favicon